Saturday, November 8, 2008
Catch up
2 weekends ago I had my baby shower in WR, and here are just a few pictures from that. I have a lot, but of course can only post a few. It was great seeing everyone who came, most were people I never get to see. There were actually more people there than I expected and my sister ended up having to bring the rest of my goodies the next weekend when she came...which leads to the next picture...


Last Sunday, the 2nd, we saw New Kids on the Block in concert!!!! It was fabulous and we had such a good time! We went to Tampa to see them and it was worth the trip and the drizzly cool weather...when they came out, and especially when they sang the old school songs, the crowd went crazy, as did we. I tried to keep my screaming down, but it was hard. I read in my book that it was Ok to go to a concert now and then, so I felt alright about going, and subjecting the babies to noise. Hopefully they will know all the words to Hangin' Tough when they start talking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment