1) William loves to kick his legs. Anytime you pick him up, he runs in the air. It's so funny. And he laughs and grins all the time. He is so cute.
2) He is pulling up everywhere and moves very quickly. He gets into everything!!!! I cant' believe that one day he was slowly moving around on the floor and now he's just up and up, all the time. Things change so quickly!
*PAUSE* Both babies just woke up crying, insert passys, pat backs, turn on glow seahorse, now I'm back!
3) Emily is not pulling up yet but she sure does want to. You can see the frustration on her face, and tries and just can't quite do it yet. I know her day is coming though, probably pretty soon.
4) She is starting to get an attitude about certain things, lol. If she has something she especially wants, and you take it away from her, like the LOTION and the DESITIN on the changing table, she gets verrrry upset and lets you know it. She also squeals and Billy has taken to calling her the little dinosaur. We called her that when she was a tiny baby, and now her squeal is back!
5) We are experimenting more and more with food and it's going well. I'm not nearly as stressed about it as I was at first.
6) We are trying desperately to get our little princess to sleep in her very own bed all night. Occasionally she does, most nights she does NOT and she ends up in our bed. It's funny how our king size bed can feel very small when a little baby body is in there too, surrounded by pillows for fear she will roll over in the bed. Yes, she can hold her head fine and turn over better than anyone I know, but I still worry about suffocation. Also, yes I know it's not a good idea to have a baby sleep in the bed with you, BUT - the princess is very particular about certain things, and sleeping is one of them!
7) I can't for Halloween!
8) I love my husband very much. In light of recent events, I just want to make it known that he is my very special person and I love him dearly.
I guess I'll end here for now. Just wanted to make a little post, I've been out of the habit lately.
Happy Monday!
The basket of diapers....not what he should be in!
Trying to go to Spooktacular, but we didn't make it!
1 comment:
I love that you are documenting their progress so thoroughly. They are both so darling. What a beautiful family you have, Beth!
Post a Comment