Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Emily at 2

I guess because I have 2 2-year olds in the house, I don’t blog a lot. I wish I did!!! I wish I could sit down and actually type out the things that are in my head, but it never happens. I don’t know how to make it! I’m soooo jealous of other’s blogs, I shouldn’t be, but I am.

So this is my blog of 2011, starting fresh! Emily at 2 is:

1. 29 pounds, 85% percentile; 30 something inches, my paper is at work, but she’s in the 92% percentile for height.

2. She has Celiac disease, and is doing great with it, or so we think. Her belly is no longer huge and bloated, she’s not in a bad mood all the time, her skin looks better, her eyes aren’t droopy and most importantly, no more terrible diarrhea. She has taken to her new diet well, I think because she doesn’t know any difference.

3. She loves books still and goes through them one by one sometimes and picks out just the right one. She sits on the toybox and will “read” them over and over.

4. She loves dresses and princesses. She likes to wear a blanket over her head and act like a princess. She loves hairbows, but she takes them out constantly.

5. She’s very very smart. She can count to 13 with no mistakes. She can say her ABC’s, almost as plain as day. She can say anything that she wants to. She knows all her colors, most shapes. She likes to color, though she can’t really draw anything yet ( that I’ve seen).

6. She loves Elmo and Thomas. And baby dolls. And Little People. But mostly Elmo and Thomas.

7.She loves shoes and she has several pairs that she adores. She got a pair of sandals for this summer, for Christmas, and she fell in LOVE with them. She also got a pair of Sketchers Twinkle Toes for Christmas and loves them just as much. She has also recently fallen for a pair of cowboy boots, boy boots, that were given to us by a friend in GA. So funny.

8. She loves blankets, she has one all the time, and sleeps with about 5.

9. She is beautiful and sweet, very good natured, loves her Daddy more than anyone and tries to comfort her brother when he’s unhappy.

10. Here’s to being 2 Miss Emily – we love you!

DSC_0887DSC_0870

DSC_0774DSC_0794

No comments: