This is how we roll around here right now:
1) Sometimes we wear pants, and sometimes we don’t. Sometimes we wear panties and underwear and sometimes we don’t. I think as long as we are inside, in our own house, that is A-Ok! I”ve also started to wear sports bras around the house some so it makes me pay attention to my fat stomach, in hopes of working some of it off.
2) We use the potty outside, sometimes in random parking lots. If we’re on the road and someone mentions they have to potty, I stop, pull in a parking lot, and we pee outside…we try to be discreet. It is what it is…lol, and it’s working at this time. The only bad thing is that William thinks peeing outside is hilarious, so he wants to do it often. I found him today, as I was getting Emily out of the car, butt naked in the middle of the driveway, peeing as far as he could. It was so funny, but I don’t want him thinking he can just do THAT anytime!
3) We love blankets and pillows around here. We carry them around, we pretend to go to sleep. Emily covers up constantly and gets a book and crosses her legs and reads. We like to snuggle up and lay down, and in the next breath, we run around in circles!
4) Sometimes we have a healthy, hearty dinner, and sometimes we don’t. Sometimes they eat, and sometimes they don’t. I don’t normally make a habit of playing at the table, it’s one of my pet peeves actually. But today, they were both laughing so hard, it was hard not to laugh too and just let the fun go on for a minute.
About one second after this, the plate slid off onto the floor.
5) We love picnics and anytime they eat anywhere other than the table, they say it’s a picnic. Sunday really was a picnic outside.
And that’s how we roll around here. Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment