Well, me and Billy went to the mall yesterday so I could buy some black work pants and a new bra. Last week, some of my pants seemed to just not fit anymore, so I decided it might be time to move into the maternity ones...not every day, but some days.
Well it didn't work out too well. The associates in Motherhood Maternity were NOT what I had hoped for, and they were not interested in helping me at all. I didn't actually ASK anyone for help, but still, no one even greeted me.
We made our way around to several other stores, Billy tried to get me into fancy Dillard's and get help from them, which I declined. We went to Sears, and I found a rack of bras, tried them on, and...they just weren't right. All of them are nursing bras, which obviously I don't need yet. The pants I tried on were too big, and looked stupid.
So we left. I gave up and will try again in another week - 2 weeks. I'll deal with what I have for now and on those days when the pants are just too tight, I'll wear something else!
No comments:
Post a Comment