I got my first nose bleed of pregnancy this weekend and acutally, I had 2!
I had the first one in Billy's parent's car of all places. Then about 2-3 hours later, I was sitting on their couch, just sitting there watching TV and it started again. Have no idea what caused it, but it happened. A pregnancy symptom, yes!!!
My sweet husband put the curtains up in the baby room this weekend, all by himself, and without me knowing. We ran errands on Saturday morning and I was slightly sleepy when we got home, and I took a little nap. When I got up later on and was moving around the house, I noticed they were up! They look cute and I thought it was so sweet that he'd do it without even being asked.
My computer died, no more power to it right now, so I can't scan the ultrasound pictures right now. I tried to take pictures from the DVD, but they are blurry and you can't see them well at all. Sooo, no ultrasound pictures at this time. Maybe they will come later.
Hope the weekend was well! :-)
1 comment:
I am getting excited to see pictures of the "real" babies...real as in outside of your belly!!
Post a Comment