Pregnancy is still going well, though I have many more aches and pains than before. I'm not sleeping still which has been a tough adjustment. I have now permanently moved to the couch and though every once in a while I try to start out in the bed, I only last about an hour. I can't lay on my sides at all, so I sleep pretty much sitting up, propped up on pillows. I'm getting used to it though and the other night, I slept for a whole 6 hours!!!!
I've started swelling a little. I have prided myself in not having many of "those" symptoms, but I can't be in denial any longer. My feet/ankles are def. swelling and I guess it just goes with the territory.
My belly has also taken an unexpected turn down. It used to be out...but now, after taking my last set of pictures, it looks...weird. It hangs down more, not to be gross or anything, but it def. looks different, and I didn't even realize it until I looked at the pictures. It looks more like a beer belly to me right now, lol...which by the way, I never ever want to have. Ever.
We took our last trip to WR before the babies came, last weekend. It was nice to see everyone, and I'll just leave you with a few pictures to enjoy! Happy Monday!
2 comments:
Adorable! Just get used to the whole not sleeping thing. I still have one of my babies waking me up..coughing, going potty, scared, throwing up..etc... you get the picture. However, this is my life and I love it.
Gosh, I think you look great. Your face is just as skinny as ever. I agree on the sleep issue - I don't know if mamas ever get to sleep like we did before babies!
Post a Comment