Tuesday, October 27, 2009

RIP Sweet Trees

We had 2 trees cut down today and some limbs trimmed from another one. While I know it was best to cut them down, one was definitely dead, the other was on it's way out, it is still sad knowing that we had them cut down. When I drove up today and saw them missing...I felt a little depressed. Hopefully they are in a better place now and won't be miserable being in a yard where they didn't want to be. Yes, I can be silly about some things, I guess this is one of them...
Hopefully your Tuesday night has been grand!

Getting ready for bed, we tried to part her hair in the middle, lol, didn't go so well!

After

Before


After


Before

P.S. I didn't know how to switch these around to where Before is actually before After, lol...Oh well, you get the drift!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

blogger used to let you move the pictures eaiser by clicking on and dragging them....but now you can only move them within the screen. I started using Windows Live Writer and it posts right to your blog....much easier to work with and you can import a lot of pictures much faster. http://download.live.com/writer