I got aggravated at William tonight, but I’m sure you already know that. I also hope that you realize how much I love them and cherish them, and also at the very same time, how much we miss you. On this 2nd anniversary of the day you were taken from us, I choose today to be mad at your sweet cousin. After showering and thinking and saying a prayer or two, I have decided that I am utterly ridiculous. Yes, I know I’m allowed to get frustrated at times…that is natural and part of being a Mama. I get that. But I need to always keep in mind how precious they are, and how lucky we are to have them. You help me with that. You are a reminder to me of how special life is and how we can’t take anything for granted, you just never know when things might change. You pop into my mind at the strangest times and sometimes bring tears to my eyes and other times…just thoughts. Thoughts about what you’d be like today, how you’d act, if you’d be giving Kristin a run for her money too, lol…I’m sure you would be, but I also know how wonderfully sweet you’d be too.
I miss you. And I love you. We all do. Emily and William won’t know you, but they will know of you. And I’m counting on you to keep watching over them, and over me too, helping me to be a good Mama. Send your Mama a kiss down, she needs it right now. Rest in peace sweet niece….
No comments:
Post a Comment