That is me tonight…a grout scrubber. I don’t know why I started, I just thought I’d try again to make the grout look a little better ( I think it’s hopeless though). So I did a square or two. The night progressed…William became increasingly daredevilish and disobedient..climbing, laughing, running, etc…and I became increasingly irritated.
Don’t get me wrong, I love these 2 little folks more than anything. But right now…especially William, they are a handful! And sometimes I get aggravated and raise my voice a little too loud and possibly plop William down in the corner a bit too harsh. There I said it, I admitted it. I get aggravated at the 18 month old twins that live here at my house. That are my children. My beloved children, who came from my tummy and I wanted so much. And I love them to death, but this stage is still new to me. I know I am in store for much much more of this, I’m just saying tonight….I’m scrubbing grout. Right after I put them down (which maaaay have been a tad earlier than normal), I got on my hands and knees and started scrubbing away. Some people drink, some people jog…I guess I scrub.
1 comment:
This post got me so tickled...not because I don't sympathize totally with you, believe me, I do. Remember, my son is called the Boss for a reason. But the post got me so tickled because my mama used to scrub the refrigerator every time she got mad at my brother. Occasionally she would start playing the piano, but usually it was the fridge. That was always our sign that Trent was in big trouble!
Post a Comment