Tuesday, July 6, 2010

18 months and counting….

18 months sure has gone by fast! I can hardly believe that these babies have been in our lives for that long. At the same time, I can barely remember what life was like without them…what did we do with our time?!!?!? Lol, I guess we’ll figure that out in about 20 years!

We had a great holiday weekend. My mom and nana came to visit and so did my sister and her friend Lauren. My baby-sitter is on vacation, so my mom kept the babies and then stayed thru until Monday. We had a family gathering with Billy’s family and then just came on back home. No fireworks for us this year, maybe next!

Aunt Christie took all the pictures of the 4th, and they aren’t on my computer yet, so I’ll have to post those later!

We took their 18 month pictures today at JC Penney since I’m a member and all. I like them alright…for being a member and being able to take pictures whenever you want, it’s not a bad deal. Neither baby wanted to cooperate though. Emily was in a good mood, she laughed and smiled, but she wanted to walk around and NOT sit/stand where she was supposed to. William refused to crack a smile. He climbed, ran around, shimmied away, but no smiles were given. Oh well, we take what we can get!

4bdd0024-489d-4a7c-81e1-62fe74ebd166w e337d75a-7e00-4c99-a748-2d81c69574b3w 9eeca7ba-ede1-47b6-9100-0e0cb6a34b08w

Right now we like doggies, blankets and books in our house. William loves doggies again. He wants to take them everywhere and pitches a fit when I won’t let the doggie sit in his highchair when he eats. Sometimes I give in and the doggie DOES sit in the chair…so sue me! Emily loves books, she goes thru the basket of books on a daily basis and just carries them around everywhere. She has always liked them, and I hope she continues to. I loved to read as a kid, and though that love slowly changed….I’d like for her to be a bit of a bookworm. She is also very into blankets right now. Not just one special one, any blanket. Or towel. Basically anything that resembles a blanket, large or small, it goes with her. And she pitches a fit when you take it away.

Our life with these 2 munchkins is exciting and tiring and so much fun. They get into everything, but they come back at you with a hug and a kiss and it makes it all Ok ( most of the time, except when your daughter drops a thick book right on your toe from high up in the air). Thinking about them just makes me laugh, lol…these are good days!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: