Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Randomness

Well, not much has been going on with us, just normal, everyday life…whatever that may be! We played outside on Sunday afternoon and so we came in and gave the babies a bath. Billy was dirty too, so he took a shower while I bathed the twins. So normally when I’m home alone, I give them their bath, get both of them out, let the first one go naked, hurry with the 2nd one, put a diaper on, and then get the first one to get a diaper on them. Well, I did the same thing on Sunday, only since Billy was home, our bedroom door was also open. She was naked, with her towel on her head.

So I get a diaper on William quickly, and let him go, and go to get Emily. This is what I find:

DSC_0407 DSC_0409

DSC_0410 DSC_0411

OH MY GODDNESS! GROSS!!! Emily had diarrhea on the carpet. I quickly yell at Billy to get out of the shower NOW and proceed to take Emily into the bedroom to get her cleaned up. I’m trying to be soothing, asking her if her tummy hurts and why she went poopy all over the carpet. A few minutes later Billy strolls in and says “ It’s not diarrhea, it’s Coke.”

*sigh*  Coke.

DSC_0413

Emily got a hold of a glass of coke that her DADDY left on the nightstand…lol…we were so relieved it was Coke and not diarrhea, needless to say…

Today the babies are 19 months old. We didn’t weigh them today, maybe later this weekend. My mom and nana are coming to visit, so they can help do stats.

Other than that, I’ll just leave you with a few pictures of all the fun we have around here!

DSC_0280 DSC_0417

DSC_0480 DSC_0468

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Mike and Cicely said...

OMG, Beth- the coke/diarrhea story had me laughing out loud! I, too, am glad that it was coke and not diarrhea :)