The days just seem to move so fast, I can hardly believe it's already August. In just a few short days I'll start my 31st year, EEK!!!! I have a wonderful husband and 2 fantastic babies to show for it, and I am hoping for big things in my 31st year.
Just a few tidbits about what all is going on around here:
1) William is still obsessed with doggies, to the point of being ridiculous at times. He goes to bed with about 2-3 doggies every night, and carries them around almost anywhere he goes. It never fails that any doggie Emily may be playing with, he always wants THAT one. It's still hard to tell "doggie" and "daddy" apart sometimes.
2) Emily loves panties. Anytime I use the potty, she points out my panties, and says it over and over. When she's around if I'm changing clothes, she points and says "panties." She loves to feel them and wear them if the occasion arises. She also likes bras, if you remember from an earlier post.
3) Emily likes saying her name right now. She recognizes pictures of herself, or seems to, and says "Enileeee" or something to that effect.
4) William knows when he has a poopy diaper. He will come up and grab his diaper in the front and shake it a little and sometimes will say something that sounds like Yuck. My Nana says he's ready for "training" but I'm not so sure....I think I'll wait a bit longer!
5) We love it when family comes to visit. Wish we had more visitors, but we enjoy our time whenever they come!
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment