So last night we were playing, having a regular night. Typically we keep all of the doors shut in the hallway, and I thought they were all shut last night. So I’m piddling around in the living room with Emily and I knew that William was in the hall and I kept hearing him knock on the wall. This went on for a wall, me not paying too much attention, and so I wandered down the hall to see what he was doing. Lol – well apparently he had gotten himself into their bedroom, in the dark, and closed the door behind him, and he was knocking so someone would let him out! Lol – it was sooooo funny, I went and got the video camera and got a little of it on tape, him knocking, every so often, I guess he was seeing if anyone would come! He wasn’t crying or upset at all, just knocking….so funny.
Tonight was another ordinary night, which is just fine by me!
Emily looking at JagThey really like to take timer pictures, even though you can’t tell from William’s face in this one!
And yes, we all look slightly homely in these pictures, BUT – it’s the end of the day. Emily’s hair had been in crazy pigtails that she’d taken out, so her hair was WILD! And – since they were getting a bath anyway, I didn’t bother to clean their faces off AS clean as they could have been…so sue me! ;-)
Happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment