For the last few months, I have been semi-obsessed with smocked websites. I have no money for smocked clothing. I have no time to browse websites, and look at auctions that I can’t bid on. But, nonetheless, I have been doing it for a few months now. I need to stop soon.
This is the season of consignment sales. And also the season that I have been looking at Zulily every day for a deal on smocked clothing.
Here are some of my recent treasures:
The top picture is 1/2 off day, $31 total. The jeans are both girl jeans, the blue plaid shirt is Williams. The shoes are from Thursday, Stride Rite, $8 ( not 1/2 price, but not a bad deal).
Thursday I went to the main sale, all regular priced stuff, though I tried to be conservative with what I spent.
My bill for this trip was around $80, 5 outfits, 2 shirts for William, a hairbow and 2 pair of shoes ( black shoes from above and a pair of brown mary jane crocs). I was pleased.
This dress is from a Zulily Rosalina sale…I got 3.
Seriously, like we needed 3 of these. And…my mom also ordered 2. So actually she has 5. That money could have paid my cable bill and actually part of another bill too. In my defense, we didn’t pay more than $25 for any of the dresses AND they are brand new. So…THERE!
What fun we are having!
Happy Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment