Tuesday we received all of our medication in the mail, via UPS. I was quite surprised when I opened the box and all of THIS was in there!
We had our first official IVF appt with a nurse today. I had to bring all of the medication in and she went over how to give it, how to give the injections, when to take what, what to expect, etc.
It was A LOT of information and I just hope that we both took all of it in. It is a little intimidating right now, but I hope that once we actually start doing it, it will seem a bit easier.
Everything is still on track with the same calendar as before. Today I had an ultrasound with saline, where they injected saline solution in my uterus to make sure it looked Ok and there were no abnormalities, which there aren't, thank goodness!
So all is well until the 26th, when I get my first shot, yay!
So anyway, just a mini update. Here is all of my medication and just a glimpse of how I'm feeling about all of this, lol...
Love ya'll,
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment