Thursday, June 12, 2008

Responses

From Kristy: YEAH_HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Lauren:
One million congrats.... you're going to be in my prayers every morning until the twins are born. I've been thinking you're def. pregnant with twins, so I'm going to keep on the mind set :) I'm so happy right. You just made my night. xoxoxo

From Julie: You silly girl! I just knew you were pregnant so I have been praying for baby(ies). So excited for you. Get ready, the fun is about to really start! I'm sure you are anxious to hear about the second sac. Keep us posted.
Congratulations!

From Linda: YAY!!! i wanted to tell you the other day but i had a fish dream the other night and i am not sure if i have ever told you or not about when i have those dreams what that means or not. anyway quick run down whenever i have a fish dream, one with fish in it, someone i know is pregnant. it has NEVER failed and they have all been healthy pregnancies. i had on the other night and i told jesse about it and i also told him that i had hoped that it was for you so YAY!! also in the dream there was 2 fish so if you have twins i called it first!! i am so excited and i will keep praying for you.

From Jamie: CONGRATULATIONS!

From Jules: Oh Honeybear! Yes yesyesyesyesyesyes...i am so happy for you two (maybe 4!). Lets get together again soon before you are too tired - cuz that is coming soon!

love love love,
Jules

From Harry: Congratulations! I am very happy for you guys. I know how much you have wanted to have a child, and with all the extra stuff you had to go through to conceive I am sure this must be so special for you. Twins will be a handful, won't they? Hopefully you wwill have smooth sailing all the way through.

From Heather: BETH!!!!! I am so happy for you all. Does it feel weird saying "I am pregnant"? I am so excited for you!! It is such a wonderful blessing.

From Lori:

YEY!! HIP, HIP HORRAY!!!!!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YA'LL. I CAN'T STOP SMILING AND GIGGLING!! I AM JUST HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!! I WISH I COULD JUST HUG YOU RIGHT NOW!!!
KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND WISH YOU NOTHING BUT THE BEST!! :-)

From Wendy: You have just made my millennium...I'm soooo happy for you!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

From Auntie Janet: I really can't remember what she said! She said yay, I'm very happy. I told her on the phone and I think she already knew! I think she just had a hunch! :-)

No comments: