Thursday, June 12, 2008

The announcement to friends

Pictures for you:
Of our little embryo(s)!!!!!! :-)
Yes friends, we are pregnant! I went to the doctor today for our first fetal ultrasound and everything is A-Ok. They are couning me at 5 weeks and 5 days, so as of Friday, I will be 6 full weeks. I have no idea how that works, but basically the took the date that the eggs were fertilized and added 2 weeks.
Anyway, all is well and things are progressing as they should be. There is still a possibility that I am carrying twins, he coulnd't say conclusively one way or the other. He sees another sac and says he sees what he thinks could be an embryo, but the sac is much smaller than the other one. He said it could be another sac and it could just be small, and he also said he might not have been able to get a good angle on it. Anyway, hopefully we'll know for sure by next week if it's twins or not.
I will go back and have ultrasounds once a week until I'm about 10 weeks along, and then I"ll be released from them and go to a regular Ob doctor.
Ummmm....I'm trying to think of anything else. Not much else to tell. But I'm Pregnant!!!!!!!!! We are very happy and excited, slightly nervous, but good.
At this point, we have not told any other family members, besides parents and siblings, and I"m still not 100-% sure when we will share the news. Sooo, for ya'll, keep it on the down low for a little while. IN the next couple of weeks I'm sure we will have shared with everyone. I wanted ya'll to know though so you can keep praying for us, and sending happy, positive, good energy to us. I want everything surrounded by hopefulness and positivity, so think about us and be happy, very happy!!!! :-)
I love you all! :-)
Love,

No comments: