Well,k our results are positive!!!! We got our message yesterday about 3:00pm, and the nurse said our test was positive. We are very excited, and I still feel like we might slightly be in shock that all of this is finally coming to fruition.
We have told our moms and both were excited. I wanted it to be different for both of them, I wanted to do it in person and try to tape it andblah blah blah, but with these circumstances, eveyone knew when we were going to find out. So it took the surprise away.
I might still wait and tell my dad in person, not sure yet.
And we are both going to tell our grandparents in person too. I hope, if my mom doesn't spill the beans first, ,lol....
But it's very exciting and I'm just so thankful that our cycle worked and all seems to be well. I will go back on the 11th for a pregnancy scan and then I don't know what happens from there. I guess at some point I will see my OB-GYN doctor, which I have to get into by the way, because I am switching doctors.
So we'll see how all that works out!
No comments:
Post a Comment