Because I don't know how these shots work, tonight COULD have been my last shots, at least the series of them. I don't know if I will do them tomorrow night or not. I most definitely will NOT miss them one little bit!
I have another ultrasound in the morning and I am just keeping my fingers crossed that everything is still on schedule. As of Friday it was. It's weird to know though that things are going on inside your body that you have no control over. You do what they tell you to, and just hope for the best.
I thought a lot today about this time next year and if I'll be a mom next Mother's Day. I hope hope hope to be! I'll be a very new mom if it happens on this try. Again, I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed.
That's it for now, will update tomorrow after my appt.
No comments:
Post a Comment