Thursday, June 19, 2008

THEY are coming!

Well we found out for sure yesterday that we are pregnant with twins!!!! It is def. twins and oh so scary, yet so exciting too. Right now, today, I am in the throws of worrying about money and our bills and how all of it will work out. I am the first to say, IT just will...but now, that I'm saying it to myself, it's not being so easy.
I know we iwll have to cut back and make some sacrifices. I know we will have to change our lifestyle and make a concious effort to be frugal and save money.
What I'm not sure of is how Billy will accept this and actually do it.
I do NOT want money to play a large role in our marriage, so I'm hoping he will see the light and understand that with 2 small lives coming into our one BIG life, we have to make changes and adapt. It will be very hard, but I know we can do it. The key here is WE.
So I want to relish this excitement and happiness and not get bogged down with the worrisome stuff, but right now, it's a little easier said than done!

No comments: