Saturday, August 29, 2009

Beach Visit #2

Well, the babies went to the beach for the 2nd time today. Billy suggested that we go, so I jumped on that right away, since I do love the beach so much. Going to the beach with 2 babies is verrrry different than going alone. No jumping in your car with a towel and a magazine...I had a bit more stuff than that today! We had a good time though.

I don't think William is going to be a beach bum like me and Emily. I sat William down and put his feet in the sand and he cried. After a while he messed with it a little, but he def. didn't love it. He also cried when we got in the water. We put them in just a little, with their feet and I saw him down and let a small wave come up...he screamed. Lol. We tried not to laugh but it was really funny. I tried to let him sit there for a while and splash in the water, but he didn't care for that too much.

When we sat Emily in the sand, she promptly got a handful of sand and put it right in her face and mouth. Then she laughed. She also seemed to like the water, Billy put her feet in and had her sit down too and she just looked down at it, but never cried at all. I def. think that me and her will make many trips to the beach while brother and Daddy stay home...and do boy things.
William ate his first paper today. I'm still trying to figure out where it came from, but I found it in his crib after a nap and then he threw up part of it later. I thought he just chewed it up, but apparently he actually swallowed the paper...

Not much else is going on! Happy Saturday!




No comments: