Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Marley and Me

I think this was one of the saddest movies EVER! Billy put it on while we were all just hanging out on the floor, playing, and I did get interested in the movie, even though I wasn't in the mood to watch it. By the time the end rolled around, William was in bed, and I was nursing Emily, just boo-hooing. I had tears running down my face, hitting HER in the face, and she kept pulling back and just looking at me, like " WHAT are doing mom?" I had her up burping her and again, still crying (yes I was trying not to, but anyone who has seen the movie knows that is almost impossible), and she turned her head and put her little hand on my face. I'm sure she just did it out of habit, but it was so sweet and made my feel better. My sweet baby girl...

Anyway, she is being very loud these days, screeching and just yelling. Sometimes she does it over and over. She is also perfecting her squeal which is really cute, but also a sign that is going to expect to get her way. All the time.

William is just a roly poly, all over the place. He goes from here to there, not always back becausae he has a tendency to roll just one way, but he can def. move. Last night we left them alone for just a minute, and I came back in the room to find that he had found Billy's headphones on the ground and picked them up and was eating the cord. Billy said he wouldn't mess with any of the computer stuff, but we found that he did! Imagine that!

Today is my last day before crossing over into the new decade. This time tomorrow, well almost this time tomorrow, I will be 3-0!!!! EEEEEk! No worries though, all is well. Nothing could be better in my life unless I won the small lottery, and even then, it might not be any better.
Happy Wednesday!

No comments: