Monday, November 16, 2009

Hands are a clappin'

William has learned to clap! I have been waiting patiently for one of them to learn, we practice a lot, and William learned this weekend thanks to his Mimi and his Nana. He has also learned how to "click" his tongue and did it all weekend long. He is a good copy-cat and seems to be a fast learner. He is on the move and is what some might say " all boy." He gets into everything!!! He loves the trash and he loves the remote control. He is very resourceful and will leave no stone unturned to get what he wants. He is so funny.

Emily is a little slower learner than her big brother, but she is doing great nonetheless. Having 2 at one time is definitely showing me that no 2 kids are alike, and everyone does things in their own time. She is now crawling with her belly off the floor and is also pulling up and slowly walking around furniture. She talks a lot and still can be very moody at times. She goes from being extremely needy to very independent. She can play for long periods of time by herself, with one toy, until William strolls over and takes it away from her. Sometimes she'll find something else, and other times they fight and she gets it back. They do this a lot with pacifiers. Lol, I guess you can tell - I'm not a germophobe!

I have not been in the blogging mood lately, not sure why. I think about posts and then I never make them! Not much else has been going on, so I'll leave things like this for now! Happy Monday!
Emily at the park
Family day at the park

At the Diabetes Walk

Also at the Diabetes Walk

William swinging for the first time, he loved it!

1 comment:

Julie, the mama said...

Cute, cute pictures. If that one of William in that swing isn't in a frame, you should be ashamed of yourself! :-)

You are so right about kids doing things at different paces. I have to constantly remind myself that as Boss is months behind Hendley's schedule.

Hoping you stay in the blogging mood for a bit. I've missed seeing the kids.