I found a spaghetti noodle in Emily's neck yesterday. I was cleaning her up from dinner and there it was. I had to laugh and said out loud, Now why do you have a noodle in your neck? And she just giggled...it's making me giggle now thinking about it.
They are so freaking cute right now. I just love them both to pieces.
William: hates broccoli; is the most inquisitive little thing and determined and persistent, if he sees something he wants, he goes and gets it; hates being told No, or being " redirected;" is smaller than Emily still; is very fast; recognizes a bottle from a mile away and hates when he can't have it fast enough; is very smart; mimicks things now, he learned how to stick his tongue out last Friday at dinner, Jakie taught him; is my little Prince.
Emily: crawls, but is never in a huge hurry, she takes many breaks along the way; is more independent than I thought she would be, she will play by herself for long periods of time; seems to love books; doesn't mind things on her head, hats, bows or headbands, thank goodness; will eat just about anything and eats very well; still doesn't sleep thru the night; doesn't get into very much right now; loves to stand up and is much braver than her brother as far as letting go; bumps her head ALOT; is my sweet Princess.
Tomorrow will be their first Thanksgiving. Last year I had a big read bow around my belly and this year, I have 2 little twins to show off. They make me smile all the time.
Happy Wednesday and Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment