The world to sing…In perfect harmony….
Does anyone remember Mr. World!?!?!? Janet gave me a Mr. World DVD on Monday night, straight out of 1986, that’s what the copyright said. I immediately knew it had to come home with me, and I couldn’t wait to watch it. We watched Mr. World in 1st and 2nd grade and I distinctly remember everything about this video. We watched it tonight and the babies were somewhat interested, they danced a little and Emily was very impressed with “Dayo” as it talks and shows bananas. Anyway, music class wouldn’t have been the same without Mr. World and I’m thrilled to have the DVD at my house now. I doubt I’ll ever part with it!
We played with the camera while watching Mr. World tonight:
When my mom was down last time, she tried to teach William to wink. When you wink at him, he does the funniest faces, trying to do it back at you:
Yes, he also loves to do the “cheese” face!
Billy lets Emily go outside in all kinds of ways, this just happens to be barefooted, with a broom and a bra:
And last but not least, William wanted his picture taken with his favorite things right now, his doggies. He loves doggies. He wants one in his hand constantly, and pitches a FIT when you have to take it away. I might have already said this once, but i't’s worth repeating.
Happy Wednesday!
2 comments:
So funny about Emily outside with that bra!!! And William's "cheese face"???? LOVE IT!!! Wish he could teach mine to look at the camera AND smile like that!
What great pictures! Love William's winking attempts and I laughed out loud at Emily sweeping barefoot in a bra :)
Post a Comment