Thursday, August 5, 2010

Last day at 30




Well, this is my last night as a 30-year old. When I wake up tomorrow, I'll be 31. Tonight I spent my last time as a 30-year old driving home from work, picking up 2 babies, sitting in traffic ( not even sure why there WAS traffic), going by McDonald's ( yes, I know, unhealthy) and getting home almost 2 hours after I left work.
We attempted to eat a hamburger. William threw his on the floor. Emily ate about 1/4 of hers.
Billy bought them new stuffed animals today, Mickey Mouse and Pooh. Emily loved Mickey at first, until she realized William had Pooh and then she decided she wanted him too....needless to say, that didn't go well. They got into several fights that ended up in kicking and screaming.
I gave 2 babies a bath.
I got 2 babies ready for bed.
I picked up toys.
Drank a sweet tea.
Read some blogs.
Talked to the sitter about what William did today - during his nap, he took the poop OUT OF HIS DIAPER and SMEARED it everywhere! He didn't take the diaper off, but just took the poop out - GROSS!!!! I about died when she told me. I have to say - I was secretly pleased this happened at someone else's house, lol, that is very mean of my to say. I hope this will be a one-time thing and he's not going to start liking this very disgusting thing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Happy Thursday and here's to 31 more wonderful years for me!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

Oh my... I just read your poop story!! My friend Amber said her first daughter did that for a while... when she drew a smiley face with it she knew it had gone too far!!! Hope it was a ONE time thing :)~