Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sick day

William woke up this morning around 4am and he had thrown up in his bed. He threw up a couple more times, just small bouts, nothing too major, so I decided to go ahead and try him at the sitter’s house. I got about 15 mins away and she called for me to pick him back up, he had thrown up 2 more times. So William and I stayed home with Daddy today. He was slightly puny, ran a low grade fever but after he got up from a marathon nap ( which he never takes), he seemed like he was feeling fine to me! Oh well, hopefully it was just a fluke thing and all will be well tomorrow! We don’t like sickness in this house! Happy Wednesday!

sick

DSC_0623

1 comment:

Mike and Cicely said...

They look like they are having so much fun! Grace still hasn't quite mastered jumping. She bounces, but doesn't get any air. Hope William is feeling better!