Wednesday night Emily ended up in the Urgent Care center, and then was referred to the ER for her cat bite. I got home from work on Wednesday, after Billy had her all day, and her arm was bright red, swollen, and she had a high fever. So since the dr’s office was already closed, I had no choice but to do after-hours things. What a mess!!! I don’t even want to re-tell the story, but let’s just say after about 7 hours and 2 places, we decided Emily was fine to wait until the morning. Which she was. I took her first thing on Thursday morning, she has antibiotics now, her arm looks better, and we have instructions to watch it closely. All in all though, she is fine.
We also left for WR tonight and had a fairly uneventful ride. We have made the trip to celebrate Aunt Manda’s 24th BD, AKA my little sister. We’ll be here until Monday! Wish us well!
No comments:
Post a Comment