Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A baby shower!





Saturday, October 11th, I had my first baby shower. It was great. There was a good turn-out, the food was super, and my gifts were awesome. I got a lot of really nice things and it just reminded me how much I am loved and how excited everyone is about our babies! I think everyone had a good time, I hope they did at least.
Not too much has been going on here. I am having the same pain in my back all the time. My mom thinks the babies are laying on a nerve. And I have the same pain in my right upper belly, and she said she had the exact same pain with all 3 of us, and my sister, Kristin, had the same pain when she was pregnant too. There's no real explanation, even though I am going to ask the doctor about it again the next time we go in. Honestly though, I try my hardest to not complain about those things, because it could be much worse. This pregnancy has gone extremely well and I feel very lucky for that.
Anyway, here are just a few pictures from the shower!

2 comments:

Stephanie Perdue said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

My Bottle's Up! said...

beth- you look wonderful. :) what a comfy, cozy home you are providing your babies with right now. :) miss you!