I have wanted to be pregnant for a long time now...I've always been one to stand in front of the mirror and pouch out my stomach a little bit from time to time, just to imagine what I would look like pregnant. Now I am, and I'm loving every single minute of it.
I will say though - it's strange for people to stare at me and the belly. Some people say things, they ask questions, when are you due, do you know what you're having? But some people just look, and you can feel them looking...but you don't really know what to say.
Yesterday, I was with a volunteer in our employee health office, and this other lady was sitting there, staring and then she blurted out " are you pregnant?" Very loud, just like she was busting at the seams to ask! I replied Why yes I am. And then she proceeded with her line of questionning as well.
Again, I like the attention, I like, it's just kind of weird at times, and something I'm definitely not used to!
That's all for now, not too much to report. I go to WR this weekend for my 2nd baby shower and I"m excited about that! Then we go back to the doctors on Monday, so of course I'll post an update on that too. Happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment