Here are just a few pictures of the nursery. The green is called “Asparagus.” My sister, Kristin, and her boyfriend Eliseo did most of it. They taped everything everything, and painted. Then my mom helped them put up the border. Everyone helped put the furniture together, though Kristin and Eliseo did a lot of the work. I think it turned out great, and I love it!
Here are pictures of the cribs with the loot from the baby shower!
I love the color and your bedding. It looks like you have so much stuff. I am so excited for you. Yes, Dr. Bell worked a miracle for me. I think I am going to start driving home every six months to see him.
3 comments:
I love the color and your bedding. It looks like you have so much stuff. I am so excited for you. Yes, Dr. Bell worked a miracle for me. I think I am going to start driving home every six months to see him.
those cribs look familiar!!! :) great minds think alike, and your little ones will sleep so soundly in their beautiful room.
Love the color of the room! So soothing and that is one of my favorite colors too!
Post a Comment