Friday, October 31, 2008

Diamond in the sky

We went to see Neil Diamond last night, and had a fun time. I didn't know all that many of the songs, but it was Ok, and fun to see the older ladies getting so excited about him! I'm not sure what the babies thought....they didn't jump around too too much. I guess the true test will be at the New Kids concert on Sunday!

I am 26 weeks today, so 6 1/2 months along. Less than 3 months to go. Janet came over on Tuesday night and we went thru all the WR baby shower stuff and organized, sorted into piles of stuff I need to wash, counted everything. I am in good shape, and she said if the babies came tomorrow, I would basically have what I needed to start. So that was good. However, it was very overwhelming and the more I think about going in there, and actually starting on washing, and folding things and putting the stuff in drawers...I get kind of scared. I guess that is Ok though and part of our learning process.
I hope that when I start to "nest" I will be more in the mood to do it. Normally, I like to fold and organize clothes, but for some reason, I just feel completely lost with this.

Anyway, that's it for now. Happy Halloween!

No comments: