Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The girl is pulling ahead!

Miss Emily is longer than William now! He has always been bigger than him, but she has surpassed him now, lol, you go girl!!!

William is 25 inches long and 13.7 pounds. He is in the 25th percentile for weight and 50th percentil for height.

Emily is 26 1/4 inches long and is 13.6 pounds. She is in the 97th percentil for her height and in the 50th percentile for her weight.

I'm very happy that they both seem to be doing so well and gaining weight. So as of right now, we will NOT be starting cereal until 6 months, unless something drastic changes and they quit nursing. But I think we are doing good and I want to keep on going until I can't do it anymore.

They got their 4-month shots today, but they did really good. Emily already wasn't happy, so the shot just put the icing on the cake. They are both sleeping right now, I think the visit wore them out, and hopefully after another dose of Tylenol later, they will sleep well tonight.

I love my babies and I'm so thankful that they are strong and healthy, after starting a little small and a little scared. We are so blessed.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: