You know it's rough when the dentist has started charging $1 for toothbrushes...and the tiny headed ones at that. I declined the offer.
We go for our 4-month appt on Tuesday, and hopefully the doctor will give the twins a clean bill of health. I can't imagine she wouldn't. My only concern is that they are still getting enough nourishment from me each time they nurse. When they get their bottle during the day, they get almost 7 ounces each time, and when I pump at work, I dont' get that much each time. I'm still able to get enough milk for both bottles each day...but I just think the supply may be tapering off just a tad. Anyway, I'm sure that's TMI - but I'll keep you posted anyway! :-)
We went out to dinner last night with Uncle Ryder, he graduated from college yesterday! We are all very proud of him, as he's been trying to accomplish this goal for a while now. He finally did it, so we took him out to celebrate. Mama had to come home early to pump and sleep, but Daddy got to stay out a bit later. Actually, I'm not sure what time he got home, and he is still sleeping right now, so I guess I'll get the rundown later!
Work is still going fine, not much to speak of there. Things with Kristy are awesome, and I feel so lucky to have her each and every day. She is great with my babies, and it's just wonderful. Nothing else to say about that.
Umm...what else? We are giving the babies more tummy time, probably not as much as we should be though. I'm trying, and hopefully they will roll over soon. Yes, I know, don't wish away this time...I just think it'll be neat for them to roll, at least once. Then they can wait a while to do it again, lol...
They are both still as cute as they can be though. Emily is still her fiesty self and gets upset if you're not talking to her or holding her. She doesn't like to be left a lone too much, and she likes to be facing out. She's very observant and she likes to see everything around her. She loves riding in the front pack and Kristy uses that when they go out on their walks everyday. Yes, she takes all 3 kids out for a walk every single day. I only managed like 2 walks the whole time I was home with them!!!!!!
William is still talking up a storm and he is still all smiles. Lately, at night, he has been getting a little more fussy as it gets closer to bedtime, not sure why, I think he may be getting hungrier a little earlier, which is why I said what I said above...but we just hold him and hang out and we normally wait until bedtime.
William is still talking up a storm and he is still all smiles. Lately, at night, he has been getting a little more fussy as it gets closer to bedtime, not sure why, I think he may be getting hungrier a little earlier, which is why I said what I said above...but we just hold him and hang out and we normally wait until bedtime.
They are sleeping well at night, still not all the way thru, but I think we're on the right road for that. They don't nurse at night, they go to bed, and when they do wake up, I pick them up, re-bundle them, hold for just a few mins and then lay back down. Normally that works just fine, and they're good until morning breakfast, around 4:45-5:00. I try to get up and shower first, but sometimes it doesn't work like that.
Anyway, it's the weekend, yay for that! Enjoy the day!
Anyway, it's the weekend, yay for that! Enjoy the day!
While going thru their drawers, I found these matching outfits - they almost missed wearing them!
No comments:
Post a Comment