Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sunny days and Kettle Korn

Today we took a big step - we went on our 3rd outing. Jacksonville has just started having a little market/festival thing every weekend, and today was the opening day. They have a bunch of vendors that sell art and other handmade things. We took the babies, along with Grandma and Grandpa and Christie and Chris. Everyone helped and I'm not sure I would have braved it had it just been me and Billy...anyway, the babies did great and we even went out to eat afterwards! I was very glad about how everything went and maaaay even attempt an outing again! Lol...

Not too much has been going on with us. My 2nd week of work went good, I feel like the adjustment has gone better than expected. My sitter/nanny is working out GREAT, I could not ask for a better arrangement. She is a great care giver, and a wonderful mom, and I have no doubt she is taking excellent care of my babies.

Emily is talking and smiling more. You can talk to her and smile at her, and she smiles back now.We never thought she would - but she does! William is still doing it too of course, but he talks much more now..he'll coo at you and just look like he wants to say a word so bad. It's really cute.

It never ceases to amaze me how fast they are growing and how much they change...it's exciting and sad at the same time. I guess that's what happens when you have kids.
Enjoy the pictures!
Us at The Loop today
Not sure why this isn't turned the right way...sorry!

William amongst a basket of clothes


Aunt Christie and Daddy with babies at the mall


Emily smiling, again, have no idea why it's the wrong way!


No comments: