Time that Emily and William rode on a pony. We went to a Blueberry Festival on Saturday and they were giving pony rides to little kids on little ponies. We couldn't resist, so we took a turn too!
Time that William had cereal. I think most of it ended up on his bib, it was very runny. We'll be trying again tonight and will also be trying with Emily.
Time that both babies tried out the Rainforest Jumperoo. They both seemed to enjoy it, though their legs are quiiiite long enough to make it "jump." I think they'll like it though, as they get bigger.
Time that we had to call the doctor because William had a fever. He's fine. They were not helpful. At all. I think I might have to complain, even though that's not really in my nature. The after-hours person was very unhelpful and not even nice.
This has been a weekend of firsts!!!! Happy Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment