I got my phone back today too, no harm was done, so that was great news! And I just can't believe I did that!!!
My day is creeping by today for some reason, and I am feeling very unmotivated to do anything. I need to be a tad more productive, but I may wait and do that tomorrow.
We have had a somewhat busy week, a little different than what most weeks have been. Monday we went to the Allstar game. Tuesday was nothing. Last night I had my shopping trip and E&W got to hang out with grandparents. Tonight we are going to Billy's grandma's house to meet their 2nd cousin, Kayla. Kayla is the daughter of Billy's cousin Angela and Kayla is almost a year old, but we have never met her. So everyone is going over to meet her, hang out for a while and eat some pizza. Then tomorrow, my dad and step-mom are coming into town.
Not much else to post about right now! Happy Thursday!
Coming home from the Blueberry Festival
No comments:
Post a Comment