Saturday, July 11, 2009

Almost 100!

I'm almost to 100 blogs! Go me
Just for the record - the babies ate bananas for the first time on July 3rd, 2009. They ate sweet potatoe for the first time on July 11th,2009. And they ate cereal for the first time on 6/6/09. I'm afraid I'm going to forget all this, afraid that it's all going to slip away and I'll be racking my brain trying to remember when they did what.
I started thinking about this today after meeting a mom-to-be and trying to tell her things...and some things, I just didn't know! I could NOT remember. Things that seemed so important at the time, and things that encompassed my whole life...are just a memory now, and sometimes not even that! Scarrrry!
Me and Emily watered my plants tonight outside. William and Billy played this morning in bed. Me and Emily layed on the couch. Random things like this, random sites, random sounds, random things...those are what make me happy. Small things, unimportant things to most, but THE MOST important things to me.
I love my husband and family and babies so very much...even though at this very moment my husband is in the living room with his friends watching a UFC fight, and being loud, even though they PROMISED they would be quiet....Such is life!
Happy Saturday night!

No comments: