Friday, July 17, 2009

Winding down

The work week is winding down and I am very glad. I've been busy and the week has flown by, but I'm ready to be home for 2 days!

Last night, Emily got a bottle of formula for the first time ( again, I don't count the NICU stuff). She seemed to do fine with it, even though she threw up this morning. She has been sleeping AWFUL at night, so I decided to try this and see if I could fill her up a little more. I'm just not sure she is getting enough milk from me by the very end of the day. William is still doing good with his formula bottle at night and sleeps thru most nights.

Tomorrow we go to their first "friend" BD party. We will be going to a small water play area, where they have kiddie pools and slides. We may be trying to go down a water slide, not sure on that one yet.

We've been taking the babies on a walk each night around 7pm. They are getting very fussy and agitated around this same time every night, but they like being outside and moving around. Last night we get ready, I put my socks and shoes on and head for the door only to realize I only have my bra on, no shirt. Lol...silly me!

I feel like I had a lot more to post about, but right now, I can't think of what that is...so I'll just say Happy Friday!

Emily at Noah's mini party on Monday, this is her crown

No comments: