This is what William does when you try to fee him a bottle/nurse him right now. He hates to take it!!! I don't know what in the world is going on with him, but giving him a bottle or trying to nurse can be very challenging at times. He'll lay there and turn his head all around, talk, coo, spit, gurgle, laugh, smile...anything but EAT! He does normally eat his real food fairly well, so I'm glad for that, but Milk does a body good, as we all know! He needs that MILK!!!
Besides that, all is well with both of them. Emily is a character still, and she is talking more and making more sounds that sound similar to William. Sometimes she screeches and it scares William and he cries. It's very funny ( yes I know that might sound mean, but it is).
William sounds like a teradactyl many times.
They are both eating their feet and most times take socks off and eat those. They are doing great in their activity center, jumperoos, exersacuers, walkers, etc. They are also doing good sitting up, we try to practice at night and both can sit by themselves, but they topple over and most times we sit behind them to give them a little help.
Not much else is happening. Just a general update. I HAVE to be better about posting stores, day to day things that happen. I'll try!
Happy Wednesday!
1 comment:
I have updated. Enjoy! I can't believe your babies are so big!
Post a Comment