That is the question for my upcoming drive this evening. We have only been to WR once since the babies were born and my sister came down and helped me take them there, she took William and I had Emily. I did drive back with them by myself, but this trip it's just me. I HOPE they are going to cooperate, they dont' always like sitting in their seats for overly long periods of time...but we'll just have to make due.
William was getting up on his knees last night and then he'd fall to the side. He looks like he wants to move so bad, he just can't quite get it yet. He is also into choking himself, he puts all of his fingers in his mouth and then he gags. I think he thinks it's a game.
More to come after the trip!
1 comment:
Tate enjoys gagging himself as well. Maybe it's a boy thing. And just so you know he still does it on occasion.
Post a Comment