The ordeal is finally over! We bought a car! After a week of looking, researching, calling, dealing with dumb car salesmen, we settled on a 2009 Acoord. I’m calling it my snowflake. We brought it home Friday night and kept it overnight and then went on Saturday morning and actually made the purchase.
In other news, the random cat that jumped into bed with me about a week ago is now our pet. Billy apparently loves the cat, and refuses to let it go on its way. So it now lives in our yard and on our back porch. It doesn’t have a name yet, I’m partial to Patches for some reason, but we haven’t decided on one yet.
Things are just truckin’ right along here. This time next week, my babies will be one year old! EEEK! My my, how time flies. Just for the sake of it, here is a picture from this very day last year…nothing else to be said after this! Happy Sunday!
Alright, on 2nd thought, I can’t crop one good enough to post here! These were my “sexy” maternity photos, lol…I’ll spare you the actual picture! :-)
2 comments:
What now you have to post pics! I thought for sure you would get a mini with those two!
Love me a Honda Accord, but still holding out hope that you will hop on over to the minivan side one day!
Merry Christmas to your precious family.
Post a Comment