Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oatmeal and Mt. Dew

That is what my breakfast consisted of this morning. How am I going to be a good role model with eating habits like this?!!? I'm doing the Dew thing because our princess did not sleep well last night. I can give credit where credit is due and say that she has been sleeping much better lately, BUT - last night she got up about once an hour. I finally took her out of bed between 4-4:30 and laid her down with us, but she wanted to toss, turn, talk and kick for the next hour. Then it was time for me to get up in the next 45 mins, ugh! So Mt. Dew is my drink of choice today!

Life at our house is changing everyday. William has started being mean to Emily. He pulls her hair, knocks her down, grabs her face/eyes and smooshes them in his hands. He rams her with his little walking cart. He steals toys. She does steal toys too, and occasionally will pull his hair, but normally, he is the culprit. We have started having to discipline our little Prince and I have no idea how to do that with an 11 month old! Ideas are welcome!

I can't believe in 3 short weeks they will be one year old. One whole year has passed. We made it!!!

Not much time right now, and no pics to post either, but Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Stacia said...

I've had many mornings with Mt.Dew!! No judging from me :) As far as your sweet baby boy... welcome to the rest of your parenting days! I don't think it matters how close or far apart in age brothers and sisters are they are bound to mess with each other. It's part of their job description. That's why when Hailey gives Jack a hug or he tells me he loves her my heart just melts (those moments don't happen too often right now!) :) Good luck, and just remember they will forget what you told them about 20min. later and do it all over again!! Drink another Mt.Dew for me (too much caffinee for my little bean)

Julie, the mama said...

That entire paragraph about William just made me laugh out loud. The fun is just beginning!