Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fun with Friends

We have visited with 2 sets of friends, the past 2 days.

Micah and Malorie, fellow 4-month old twins, last night:

DSC_0240

DSC_0246

And tonight, we got to visit with Aunt Janet, Jakie and Christina:

DSC_0286DSC_0285 DSC_0254

We love our friends very much and love to see them. Now I have to get some pictures of Emily and William with Noah, their daytime pal and then Lil Andre, who we don’t see very often, but is still their friend! I have a few of Andre with them, but don’t feel like looking for them tonight!

William has a fever of 102.1 tonight. I’m not sure what is up with him. He has a runny nose, has for a few days and she has one too. He also has this weird red knot on his leg and we are going to the doctor tomorrow.

DSC_0250

Anyway, happy Thursday night, so glad tomorrow is FriDAY!

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

Poor William. Hope he is all better now!

Mike and Cicely said...

Hope William is feeling better!