I’m having a hard time comprehending that my babies…my precious babies that were once 5 pounds and 4 1/2 pounds, are walking?! How did this happen? How did this year go by so fast? I just shake my head at the thought….and at the same time, we are having so much fun! They are just hilarious and seem to be enjoying this new found mobility. I laugh at them constantly and it’s just so FUNNY to see them walking around. They normally look like they’re walking in the pitch black dark, trying not to run into something, lol…
Tonight William was having fun pushing Emily in the walker and Emily was having fun running him over!
We also tried on hats tonight and moved some of our smaller ones on:
Happy Monday!
2 comments:
yay for walking :) love the pics of Emily running over William!
Great pictures! The ones of William getting run over cracked me up :)
Isn't crazy how quickly time flies? I'm still in denial about my baby turning one in a few days.
Post a Comment