I have been slowly going through my closet, piece by piece, and moving stuff out as I outgrow it. I made progress this weekend and re-folded a lot of stuff and have it neatly stacked in very high rows at the top of my closet. I was going thru some more stuff tonight and I made a decision - even if I CAN still zip some of skirts, maybe not to the top, but mostly all the way up, I look ridiculous and once I sit down, all day at my desk, I will be uncomfy.
There is no sense in that at all.
I'm pregnant and I need to be comfy, for me and my babies. They don't want to be squished, just so I can wear a skirt suit to work.
Plus, I think without wearing maternity clothes, I look overweight, not pregnant. I just stick out farther, and there'd be no real way to tell I was pregnant. I want people to know and to see my tummy and smile. Not think in their heads that I needed to lose weight.
So that being said, I should be moving the rest of my skirts out. I think that most of my pants have already made the journey, but just in case they haven't, they will be this week.
This does mean though that I have to get some new work clothes, I can't wear black pants every day for the next 4 months, lol....
Happy Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment