Sunday, September 28, 2008

Picture test


This is my attempt to post pictures on here!
It appears that it worked, so here is my belly picture at 21 weeks. We take them every week and I will try to post them on here too. I might go back and put them from the 6-week point, we'll see if that happens or not.

4 comments:

Stephanie Perdue said...

You look great. I am so excited for you.

My Bottle's Up! said...

aaaahhhh!!! look at you lil mama!!! so beautiful and so fun to have pictures with billy too. :) just wait til you share these photos with the babies one day.

My Bottle's Up! said...

aaaahhhh!!! look at you lil mama!!! so beautiful and so fun to have pictures with billy too. :) just wait til you share these photos with the babies one day.

Bill said...

So cute! Glad you know how to do pictures now. I expect lots of them!