For the past day or so, I have been trying to be extra concious of feelings in my tummy. There have been several times that I have thought it COULD be them moving around, but I'm not sure. I told Billy my mother's intuition isn't going so well right now!
I have been laying with my hands on my belly a lot, and he has too...and he has asked me how he knows if it's the babies or just my stomach. And I don't know!!!!
I hope we get a clear sign in the next few days!
He has been rubbing my belly a lot more lately. He'll pull up my shirt and put his hands on it, and rub it..which I think is very very sweet. I can tell he is excited and very interested in what is going on in there, and how they are. I have no doubt he's going to be a good dad. Nervous maybe, but good and loving, nonetheless!
I went shopping on Saturday with my sister - in- law, Christie, and we were very successful! I got 2 dresses, 2 pants, 2 skirts and 4 shirts. All work clothes, so I should be able to mix and match and have enough to wear for a while, without having to worry about looking the same everyday. I was very pleased. Tired, but pleased.
I guess that's it for now!
1 comment:
awww beth, i am excited for your excitement about feeling the babies. i remember feeling jackson flutter around when i was walking in the parking lot to head home from work. it's an awesome feeling when you have that moment and think to yourself, "oh gosh, was that what i think it was?!?" :)
Post a Comment