Sunday, September 7, 2008

Materniry Clothes 1, Beth 1

Yes, folks, we are tied now. I went today to try to find some pants for work, as I wore the ones B's mom got me 3 times last week to work. I came out with 2 new pants, BUT - they are both black, as are my other ones. Soooo, I now have 2 pair of black pants. That's Ok though, they are all comfy and I'll change them out. I also got a new shirt, Kohl's had buy one get one free.
On another happy note - we finally got our crib bedding! I have been looking for a looong time now, and finally saw some in person, rather than online, which makes a big difference. I drug Billy to Burlington tonight and we finally agreed on one, so I'm pleased.
We decided to get the same bedding, and worry about individualizing them later, with monogrammed things, and paintings.
All in all, it's been a lovely weekend, and I have felt very productive. Oh yeah - one of the biggest things - I registered!
Janet with me on Saturday morning and I registered at Target and Babies R Us. I got a lot of things, a lot of things I don't even know what they are, but she said to put them on there, so I did. It was fun though. It was nice to spend time with my bf, being productive, and learning from her!
That's it for now!

No comments: